Thursday, June 12, 2014

Disney's Frozen Themed Cake Practice with Fondant


Use pink, yellow, and very small amount of blue to make skin colored fondant (See picture Below as well)



Trace your image on wax paper and then cut it out (See picture below)









I completely messed this up!!! I went and bought some fine tip food color writers so hopefully - Elsa will look more like Elsa and less like Brooke Shields with too much eyeliner! 





Today I made some Frozen Characters...that would scare a five year old! I'm going to have to come up with another plan for this cake!!! I might possibly use edible images because five year olds can be very discerning and a co-worker has asked me to make a cake for her baby girl! Stay tuned to see the next post. Hopefully my the characters will look 100% better!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: