Monday, June 9, 2014

Some Days Are Just Practice Days



Today was just one of those days where everything didn't turn out quite right...see pictures below.
The only thing that I managed to do that came out remotely nice was write my name in royal icing and showcase some of my previous cakes in a nifty photo collage. I made a batch of blue royal icing in an attempt to dress up a cake, but my royal icing skills need some work. I even tried to make a hibiscus flower from a wilton youtube video that I have included the link to below... I will try again because I think that they are beautiful. --- just not today! I think today is off because I broke a measuring cup by dropping it on the floor and powdered sugar flew out of the mixer and EVERYWHERE! - p.s. this has never happened to me before and I use powdered sugar all the time! I think today is an off day!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: