Thursday, August 21, 2014

Chicken and Waffles

It is always a treat to go get BBQ at Four Rivers Smoke House in Winter Garden, FL!!! I LOVE it there! Patrick and I usually split the brisket sliders and get four sides to share. My tummy is usually so full that I never have any room for dessert but I always look over every single dessert in the case! They just look so pretty and delicious in there - All of them! Another reason we usually skip dessert is that one of our sides is usually bananas foster bread pudding which I am sure was sent by an angel from Heaven to Earth!
Today however this "Chicken n Waffle" cupcake caught my and eye and I said, "What???" - like the little minions in the dispicable me movie! I had to get to go in a pretty little cupcake box of course. It was like I had my own special little treat. I didn't try it until the next day but I will say it was ummm... different...not bad but not the bread pudding. The icing was yummy! but...it was basically a cupcake with chicken breading bits in it...and a waffle cone garnish...  


The Chicken N' Waffle Cupcake
This butter cake and waffle batter cupcake is blended with fried chicken crisps, drizzled with a bourbon maple glaze, frosted with a maple buttercream, and topped with a waffle cone piece!



In other Chicken n Waffle news...
THESE ARE WINNERS
https://www.facebook.com/melissaswaffletruck
and
The new Chicken n Waffle Sub from Publix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: