Friday, May 23, 2014

Moscato Dinner and Cupcakes













I love moscato but one glass can give me the worst headache! Today I decided to cook with it! The results were delicious! I cheated and used McCormick's herbes de provence recipe mix. I'm a big fan of the McCormick gourmet recipe mixes. Each one comes with a shopping list of everything you need for a delicious meal on the back of the packet. I also love their sweet basil and oregano bruschetta chicken spice mix. It was super easy to make! I used chicken breast instead of bone in chicken parts. Convience is the key who has time to bone chicken when you have moscato cupcakes to make for dessert?

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/DC-Cupcakes-New-Years-Eve-Strawberry-Champagne-Sparkler-Cupcakes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: